Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Tour

I came across a Christmas Tour of Homes at the nester and decided to take a few shots of our home's decorations!
 Our Christmas dish set is the "Winterberry" Collection. I LOVE it!

 I would like a lighted star topper some day but I do like our silver one for now!


 I came across this idea on Pintrest awhile ago. It's one of the few things that I've "pinned" that I've actually done!
 One of the many Advent calendars we have!

The "wreath" on our front door!

This is only a small portion of our Christmas decorations but they are some of my very favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful nativity set. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!