Monday, November 4, 2013

Happiness is...

Saturday night: tea, three knitting projects & Tangled on the TV.

Sharing my list for today's prompt!

*feeling baby V kick & stretch in my belly
*morning notes from the husband every day
*spontaneous hugs from Ree
*morning November sun through the orange leaves
*a hot cup of tea & a pile of knitting
*hand knit socks on chilly mornings
*early evening dark needing the lighting of candles
*pile of Momma made knits for my girls
*clean dishes piled high

Just a short list of what happiness is right now!

3 comments:

  1. Your list makes ME happy! Thanks for bringing some cheerfulness to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I'm loving your socks... Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!