Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yarn Along

Rainbow Boneyard

There hasn't been much knitting going on the past week. There hasn't been much of anything going on except a little bit of cleaning, a little bit of birthday shopping & wrapping (Ree turns 4 three weeks from today!) and a whole lot of sitting reading The Signature of All Things. It's okay. The beginning was really good. Now it's kind of dragging along. But it's a book to read that is keeping my mind occupied so that's good!

I did finish Ree's Rainbow Boneyard shawl. As you can see, it's blocking right now. It's been done for about a week already but I kept putting off the blocking process. But it's all blocked and now just drying. I hope she's excited on Christmas morning that this is her's!

I also cast on for Baby V's Christmas stocking. I didn't bother with a picture for that though because that's pretty much all I did...cast on! 

Ree has been sick since this weekend so that means long nights & longer days sometimes. I'm just glad baby hasn't arrived yet so that I can be here to take care of Ree & not worry about germs getting to the little one! 

4 comments:

  1. Baby V will be here shortly!!! So exciting! Enjoy these days with Ree. Knit whenever you can fit in the time. The shawl came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and well wishes to you and Ree... the shawl turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Pregnant with a sick child is exhausting. Your doing well to stay awake and read at all... and block a knit. Well done you.

    That shawl is gorgeous by the way - absolutely stunning.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shawl and I love the happy colors in it! three weeks! that is just right around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!