Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yarn Along

Linking up with all the ladies over at Ginny's for this week's Yarn Along

 I'm still working on my boneyard shawl. I began the border yesterday so I should have a finished product to show by next week. After posting this I'm going to look through everyone else's projects. I have no idea what to cast on next!

I haven't actually started looking through these magazines yet. This is the first year we are able to have a garden of our own so we're both very excited. I've had these on the kitchen table for a week to start reading. I'm hoping by posting this picture it'll get me to open at least one!

I am in the middle of reading O, Juliet. It's the "background"(fictional) story of Romeo & Juliet. The author is good and I want to check out her other books at some point too.

9 comments:

  1. Love the boneyard shawl! We haven't thought about the garden yet....the magazines look inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have your first garden, you are going to love it! Have a happy yarn along day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shawl! Love the colour; as for the book, that sounds really interesting.. and the magazines, nothing like an hour of flicking through and getting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shawl looks great. Have I commented yet on the color? Probably... but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shawl. The color is just beautiful. We are in the midst of garden planning as well. Always an exciting time around this house. Thanks for stopping by for a blog visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the color you've chosen. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you are able to have a garden of your own and those look like some really great magazines to get you all fired up for spring :) Love the color of your shawl to. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - the boneyard shawl is in my queue after I finish the brass and steam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - the boneyard shawl is in my queue after I finish the brass and steam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!