Thursday, August 16, 2012

February Toddler Tunic




I finished Ree's February Toddler Tunic the other night. She loves it! So do I. The pattern is so easy and sweet. I made it a little longer then the pattern called for since the last time I made a sweater for her it was too short. This time it's a little long! But that's ok. With a long sleeve shirt and over leggings it'll be a great fall/winter outfit for her!

It's so nice to knit for her because she loves everything I make. She's already asking for a "pink and yellow sweater" because those are "my favorite colors". She didn't want to take this one off until she kept saying "I'm so sweaty Momma!" The heat & humidity aren't cooperating with her right now!

4 comments:

  1. Delightful. What a super sweet dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you outdid yourself!! I love the way the dress fits and how she looks (which is adorable), I bet you are pleased as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to knit for people who appreciate it. :) She'll just get taller for a while, not wider, so this is just perfect--dress to tunic to sweater--she'll wear it for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! It will be a lovely little fall/winter jumper for your cute little Ree! Darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!