Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sunset {August 7}



Last night while I was doing the dishes & my husband was giving Ree a bath he called for me to come upstairs & bring my camera.

This is what we captured from the upstairs window. A gorgeous August sunset. They have been beautiful each night of this month. This is the first time I've been able to capture it though!

August break is going well so far! I've also been using this time to step back from the computer as a whole too. Not as much as I'd like but we still have almost the month left! Hence the very infrequent commenting on everyone else's posts. I'll try to get better at that!

Today is also yarn along day and I HAVE been knitting but didn't have any pictures yet and the whole point of the August break is to have no worries so I'll take pictures in the next few days to show. Or maybe wait until the Olympics are over (sniff!!) and do a recap of my ravellenic goals. (Its going ok...not as great as I'd hoped but Ree & I getting sick weren't in those plans!)

2 comments:

  1. DOn't they say---red at night, sailor's delight??? Gorgeous photos. Hope you all are on the mend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset! I find it hard to photo a sunset but you did it magically :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!