Thursday, September 13, 2012

Anniversary

Yesterday was our Anniversary & we had planned a few things. Except Ree came down with a cold. And our plans included her sleeping over at my parents. We figured it would be more fun for her & my parents if she slept over on a night when she was feeling 100%. Instead Ree had supper with them while we went out for fish n'chips & a (chilly!) walk along the beach. The food was delicious; the sunset gorgeous! 




Because this was a spur of the moment thing & I wasn't sure what we would do last night, I had forgotten my camera at home. So these are all taken with my iphone. The last picture has the high speed ferry coming into port. I REALLY need to start carrying my camera with me no matter what I'm doing!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures even with your iphone. I love sunsets. The fish and chips look delicious...maybe it's time to start dinner here! Congratulations on your anniversary. May you have many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!!!!! I hope your little girl is feeling better and it looks like you had a great time no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!