Friday, December 28, 2012

This Moment: Christmas!

Christmas reading

Present diving

Our Christmas was full of family & fun! Ree had a blast! Talk about tons of fun with little one's around! Like we have every year since she was a newborn we slept over my parents house. It's always lots of fun to wake up there and open presents!

When Ree wasn't opening a present she was under the tree. I guess she thought all the best presents were tucked in the back, not front & center!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and is enjoying the after Christmas peace that has descended! (At least it has at our house!)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hair in the first photo :) I remember little ones and all that excitement. Now I have adult kids and there is still some of that excitement just toned down !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love the bed head look. The holidays are definitely more fun with kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!