Monday, December 24, 2012

Weekending...Christmas Style!

Christmas Tree

This weekend was a flurry of Christmas celebrating and preparing!

Saturday I finished all my wrapping. Worked a little bit more on the crochet afghan. That I decided would be wrapped almost finished. Only 3 more repeats of the border left!

Saturday evening we celebrated Christmas early with my sister & her family. What a blast! Christmas is always fun but when little one's are around it's even more wonderful!

Yesterday was finishing up the Christmas baking. Celebrating Christmas here with (more) pizza and more loved ones. Ree has been so spoiled already and it's only Christmas Eve! 

I am so happy that all my Christmas preparations are pretty much finished today. I can enjoy Christmas Eve day in a peaceful way without the rushing of wrapping or cooking. 

I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas with loved ones!

3 comments:

  1. Love your swoopy photo!! Have a merry Christmas!! Glad you are ready for the festivities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lights! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I'm glad it was a good one for you and your family. Ree is just at that perfect age to enjoy the magic of it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!