Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekending

IMG_1516 IMG_1519 IMG_1518


It has been a beautiful weekend here in New England. We've spent most of it outside!

Saturday morning was relaxing. That afternoon we went to pick up new sunglasses for me; to my parents where Ree played outside all afternoon; fish n chips for dinner; ice cream for dessert. Watching turkey vultures fly around a beautiful cloud & watching a wood pecker look for his dinner.

Sunday was spending time outside before Church; Ree noticing that she has SIX morning glories blooming this morning. The most she's gotten at once! She's a very proud little gardner! 

Now it's rest time for her & Momma. Later a trip to the nursery (seems to be a weekend tradition right now!) then visiting with the other side of the family.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Ree is getting so big and I love seeing her smiling face. It's a great feeling to grow something and it looks like she has already learned that herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the story morning glory? Sorry that popped into my head when I saw the flowers. She is so cute!!I have a good feeling that she's going to make an awesome big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't the weather just perfect? I love your morning glories. I could never get them to grow :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is quite the little gardener!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!