Thursday, June 5, 2014

Make & Listen Along

~ On Thursdays I will post what I have been making and listening to as creations grow. 
If so inclined post, on your blog or flickr, about what you have been making (on your own or with little hands by your side) and listening to while you create. It can be new music, flash backs, a song or a whole album... whatever you like. You can be stitching with needle & thread, yarn, paper crafting, painting, cooking... and beyond. Share what you are making and the tunes that are fueling your creativity. Then come back to my Thursday Make & Listen Along post and leave a link in the comments so we can be inspired right along with you! ~

Saturdaymorning creating On the cusp of a new month I'm spending a few moments looking back at May & journaling some intentions for June #writealm #hellomorningcoffee

It's been a bit slow in the making & listening department this week! There has been nice weather so we've spent a lot of time outside. Today is rainy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed to finish the quilt for baby V.

We did do some circle doodles, inspired by Amy & G's sketches. I sat and made a list of intentions for June over the weekend. And a list of goals for the summer.

Other then that it's been pretty quiet this week! Even my camera has sat neglected for most of the time! 

Have you been working on anything? Please share in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Love the circle doodles, looks like fun!

    A list of intentions for the month, what a lovely idea, might have to use that one :)

    I have been knitting, we made pinecone bird feeders this week and little man did a little hand sewing and made a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circles! <3

    Here's my post this week: http://amyhoodarts.com/2014/06/05/making-listening112014/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than knitting and prepping some fiber to spin there hasn't been a lot of creating at our home either. I realized this morning that I haven't taken a picture with my camera in over a week. Enjoy the rainy day - I bet you will get lots done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back from being out of town on vacation and I'm playing catch up. LOVE the journal photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the circles...

    found you via the #pbhjournalclass...

    make a zine!

    here's mine: http://onedeepdrawer.wordpress.com/fieldwork/

    peace keep you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!