Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's week


Fairy wings leotard & leggings. I love this kid & her imagination so much!! Valentine Owls. The one in the front is Marie-Therese's
Valentine's morning Some pink knitting on Valentine's Day

This week has absolutely flown by! With Momma recovering from her cold the house is finally getting cleaner; laundry is getting washed (and put away!) and we are getting out of the house & having some fun!

There has been Valentine crafting & giving. My niece & nephew came and spent the afternoon with Ree and I the other day. (While their Mommy & Daddy went to do things to get them a new house!) We played hard & crafted hard. Ree was so happy to have her cousins come play at her house.

We had a family Valentine supper with everyone last night. Lots of yummy food made by my mom. She spoils us! My dad gave all the girls roses. Ree was so proud to bring her rose home last night & put it in her bedroom. He has always brought us girls flowers on Valentine's Day as long as I can remember. It used to be carnations when we were young and then he switched to roses. I love that he carries out the tradition to include the granddaughters too!

There's been a little knitting this week too. I finished the heel on my second Happy Socks yesterday afternoon. I'm HOPING to get them finished this weekend. We shall see. (We've been so busy I forgot about putting up a Yarn Along post on Wednesday!)

This weekend is set to be busy as well. A 3rd birthday party for a sweet niece; a possible play date with one of Ree's friends; more visiting on Sunday. Oh and maybe another snow storm tomorrow (!!). Life is full & very good!

3 comments:

  1. Those little owls are super adorable! I never seem to be able to pull together seasonal theme crafts for my kids. The socks are looking awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing Ree in her fairy wings, she is just adorable and getting so tall.
    Have a great weekend and don't overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the socks and how did you find your very own fairy?? She is so cute!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!