Thursday, August 21, 2014

Make and Listen Along

Searching for beauty in the world today #wherethelightis #seekthelight #everydaybeauty

This week I have been making an e-course. Finalizing the first draft, making it ready for a second draft, to polish it for final draft. I had put it aside for pretty much the whole summer. The other day I was inspired to finish it and share it. To step out in faith that someone needs it, that maybe my words and pictures will resonate with others. 

It doesn't require much time on the computer. It encourages you to get off the computer and open your eyes to the beauty that surrounds you each day. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for getting it out in the world. That's a Huge Thing and I love how you worded it: "To step out in faith that someone needs it..." Good for you, Jen. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this looks wonderful. Congratulations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this!! Congrats on getting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for you and this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!