Friday, August 22, 2014

This week

IMG_2036 IMG_2029 IMG_2037 IMG_2054

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic reception of my Poetry in Every Day Beauty workshop/ecourse (I'm not really sure what to call it!)

There is still just over two weeks before we begin so there's plenty of time to find a friend and sign up two for one! Everyone who signs up will get an email a few days before we begin.

This week has been a slow one. Lots of art and coloring time; exploring a new to us park after dinner;  watching the flowers bloom; going on walks around the neighborhood; just slowly savoring these days of summer. 

I hope you have had a good week as well and a wonderful weekend to come!

4 comments:

  1. Your class sound like fun and I wish I could join, but I won't have time this go round. We are starting school on the 2nd of September and then I will be traveling to stay with Emerson for a few days after she has surgery.
    I wish you the best of luck, I think it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weeks are good weeks :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flower! I am enjoying every last day of summer. I am in no rush for Fall to get here, even though it's my favorite time of year. I guess I am just dreading that long winter. I love the note that daddy left for Ree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pizza note :) Sweetness! I am looking forward to your course and I know I will have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!