Friday, June 8, 2012

Keeping it real

Rather then link-up with Amanda at "This Moment" today I'm going to direct you towards my yarn along post. The picture of Ree with the flamingo really was my "This Moment" for the week. It makes me feel good that she loves on the stuff I make for her. And that it's had to come everywhere we've gone all week!


Today I'm going to link up over at ink + chai for keeping it real. I got the idea from Amanda at Habit of Being. I've really been enjoying reading everyone's keeping it real posts each week--sharing the ups & downs from the past week.

Valley's....
*Rain & fog. Every. Single. Morning.
*Headaches. Which are probably from the weather.
*Supper dishes left till the next morning
*Sunburn. I always remember to put sun screen on Ree but forget my neck. Ouch!

Peak's...
*Afternoon thunderstorms!! 
*My husband's overtime slowing down so he gets home at a normal time. And no work on Saturday's. I'm loving it!
*Being light out late that we now are able to go back outside after supper
*Seeing hummingbirds & red winged blackbirds at the feeders
*A friend getting a job here so they won't be moving
*A morning zoo trip even in the drizzle

6 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only lazy bum who left dishes till the next day?

    I think a lot of us are suffering from weather related head aches. Ouch.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you counter the negatives (which we all have) with the positives. Keeps everything is perspective. Love the picture of the clouds! Wow, wish we could get a little of your rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch to the neck!
    yay to going out in the evening. i've missed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so done with rain, fog and wind. And a trip to the zoo sounds perfect, if I can just muster up the energy for the long, long drive into the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunburn really hurts when you miss spots! I love it that your friend is NOT moving away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    I hope there is more sun for you this week, and that the headaches go away.
    So glad that your husband has been home at normal hours - must make such a difference.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!