Monday, June 25, 2012

Stormy Monday



Right now the sun is shinning. After a morning of hours & hours of thunderstorms and rain.
At one point it was so dark it seemed like night!
Ree doesn't like thunderstorms.
So I knit while she sat in my lap & "helped". All morning!
We did laundry.

Ree then spent an hour "sleeping" in the laundry basket of clean sheets.
We then had a picnic. At first a pretend one, then a real one for snacks.
I finished up week 2 of the Granny Square Sampler assignments.

Now there are 3 loads of laundry to be put away and dishes to be washed. And I should start thinking about supper.

Except my knitting is calling. And maybe my book. I wish I could knit & read at the same time like Karen!

3 comments:

  1. We even got the storms over here for a change! Pretty intense. Looks like more are on the way right now but I have a feeling they will die out before they get here. It sounds like you had a delightful morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, rain and thunderstorms sound so great. Wish we could get some here. Sounds like you had a nice rainy Monday. Love the pictures of your flowers. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Just make sure it is not hard knitting :) Glad you have some sun-yesterday was beautiful!! Looks like my today will be too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!