Friday, March 1, 2013

March

Seeing the sun today for what feels like the first time in forever!

March is most certainly coming in like a lamb here in Southern New England!

I took this picture just after 7 this morning. The first time in a VERY long time that we've seen the sun! I haven't been outside yet, but just looking out the window I can "see" that something has changed and spring is not too far away. That & the birds singing sound like spring is certainly coming! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm noticing the birds chirping in the morning. I also noticed that the sun was actually in my eyes when I drove up my street. Haven't seen that big orange thing in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad there is sunshine in your day and the birds are singing; it just makes you smile doesn't it?
    Have a great weekend and enjoy the beinnings of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have NO sun....I would love a tiny peek today. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!