Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yarn Along

February Lady Sweater February Lady Sweater February Lady Sweater

I am VERY happy to report that my February Lady Sweater is finished!! I sewed the buttons on, on Tuesday and it's done! I am so happy that both Ree & I will have Momma made sweaters for Easter. Better pictures of both sweaters next week. I'll make sure my husband gets some good pictures of both of us!

It's been quiet around here for the past few days & this probably will be my last post until after Easter. With cleaning & list making & watching my sister's kids today while she & her husband go close on their new house (yay! less then 10 minutes from me!) & final Easter dinner preparations & shopping for Easter dinner & entering into the last few days of Holy Week I can't see much time for the computer. Regularly scheduled blogging starts again next week!

I hope everyone has a blessed, holy Easter!

13 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks great :-) I have to finish my Easter planning as well...hubby has good friday off so that helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic!! Well done! Have a happy Easter and see you next week, have fun with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! Congrats on your new sweater; well done. :) And a blessed Easter to you. ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. family close----how wonderful for both of you!!! Your sweaters looks absolutely fanatastic!!! Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job! I am knitting a February Baby Sweater this week - lots of "February" going on in March for this Knit Along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, the sweater turned out great! And how lovely that you and Ree will be both in handknits :)
    Wishing you and your family some lovely days ahead, full of good times and good things. "See" you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweater is in my queue. Yours turned out beautifully! Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweater came out beautiful! A very Blessed and Happy Holy Week to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fantastic! That is on my list for next projects. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore my Feb Lady Sweater. Enjoy yours & wear it well! (And you're going to need it on Easter I think!!)

    How wonderful to have your sister & her family so close. Mine is 3 1/2 hours away in NH. :(

    Happy Easter, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is so pretty. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweater Jen, it is just beautiful!
    Take care and have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!